Sinister: muttering kites

ian ian at xxx.uk
Wed May 19 23:00:37 BST 1999

well...i guess its up to me to say hi to terri.. accept it, love, we've been
washed under the tide of newbies...but one day they'll come back to our
sandcastle and it'll still be standing.

erm..yeah..

i think i'm going to try and answer about 60 things in one email.  but i'll
probably only manage three..
i'm a bit distracted by mama cass chirruping her way through "my love" and a
loud sound from upstairs, either the storm clouds are gathering over the
fair city of wolverhampton or some grand pianos are having a party in the
flat above.  oh, and i'm having the sex on channel 5 pointed out to me.  not
very interesting sex really, otherwise it wouldn't be on channel 5.

so..lesley said

~i've just had the luxury of hearing the gentle waves gig in london thanks
~special people in my network of confidantes.  it's so lovely. it makes me
~feel good.  it's like a musical version of  st johns wort, or whatever...it
~just

a musical version of saint john's wort?  ugh.  i had some of that once and
it gave me stomach ache.  you say isobel does the same thing?  well, that's
all i need to know.  by the way lesley, i'd love to hear b&s cover barry
white.

oddly enough, there's an add for diaorrhea tablets on the telly.  now the
woman doesn't worry about cacking herself on the bus cos it all comes out of
her mouth instead.  maybe there's a message in there somewhere.

somebody was asking for book recommendations...well, its not english
literature but i'd recommend anything by hermann hesse.  i've just finished
"klingsor's last summer" and its great.  and if you're out for a lighter
read, try some martin millar.."lux the poet" is great.

so...a couple of lines of b&s content...
does terri win the prize for longest bowlie tag wearing or does anybody else
claim that?

i took mine off the day i got back.  hit myself in the face by accident.

ian