Sinister: Re:

ian ian at xxx.uk
Wed May 19 22:46:22 BST 1999

cynthia:

>yeah. he said cosmos. Where are the lefthanders, the flatfooters, and the
>open-mouthed, and those with mismatched pairs of socks to proclaim their
>alliance with said cosmos? By the way, I keep trying to push the shift key,
>but it doesn't always want to obey me. maybe the keyboards (of the world
>unite!) are trying to tell me something.

actually, its because i'm watching you.  and i'm making sure the keyboard
doesn't respond to your uncosmic attempts at shiftkeying.  i can control an
electronic device at thirty feet (makes going into sex shops interesting)
remember that bloke you bumped into on the bus?  the one that smelled
faintly of aniseed?
well, that wasn't me.
but i can still see everything you are doing.  and i'm stealing your
biscuits...

>nothing b&s related here.
>lovelorn (isn't lovelorn a great word?),
>Cynthia

yes.  does it mean longing for love or in love?
i know, i could go and get a dictionary but getting off my bum is against my
principles.

ian