Sinister: underwear and winter wooskie?

vlass at xxx.com vlass at xxx.com
Thu May 20 01:38:51 BST 1999

first there's teri signing off:
>ciao
>the real teri and em (older, better, and smarter)

there's ian saying:
>well...i guess its up to me to say hi to terri.. accept it, love, we've been
>washed under the tide of newbies..

and then there's me, surprised, because i've never met so many "ter(r)i's"
in one place at once! i mean, with certain names you expect it.. but teri?
hello, then, my compadres. see, we're lucky because we get to think that in
"the stars of track and field" stuart is singing, "you only did it so that
you could wear ter(r)i's underwear...". YEAH! there is a high demand of
people wanting to wear ter(r)i underwear, you know. (although, i did find it
especially funny that teri's flatmate is also named em(ily).. what are the
odds? well okay, maybe they're pretty good, but still)

props to nick dastoor for putting up those song lyrics. i don't think i've
seen the full hardcopy of "century of elvis" anywhere. ahh, and he's saying
they're watching the E-FILES.. for the life of me, i could never quite
discern what stuart was saying. a question though.. what is 'Winter
Wooskie'? that's one song i haven't heard anything about..

lesley-wo (wellllcome back!) asked:
>  anyone see that JOan of Arc thing on US tv??

i didn't see it, but cat power is showing the joan of arc film on her neat
little multimedia tour. it's silent, and there are some pretty crazy
closeups of joan's eyes..

i like giving "props" to people, it's fun to write..

props to y'all

teri xx

http://members.tripod.com/~meltingsnow/