No subject

Jordi Trenzano i Vilar jordi-tv at xxx.com
Thu May 20 05:39:19 BST 1999

Hi, people:

This e-mail server makes my posts look
like some kind of weird long telegrams,
but that´s the only way I can post an
ything.
I agree that it´s not fair just to make 10
00 copies of a 7" single, but, in the
other hand, it would be also unfair take
benefits of making 25.000 people pay
for only a french version of a song that
they´ll have in the album. I think that
"weathershow" was released just to
promote the album, not for getting any
benefits for them. And in my local store
I only had to pay less than 3 pounds.
Diiferent topic: The boss of  the lovely
spanish label Elefant records told me
some time ago that they were expecting
to release a limited edition 7" from Sal
ako for their cool "Single club" ,  which
releases 12 vinyl singles a year only
paying a subscription. Is it true ?If
that´s true I think i´m going to
subscribe, as they expect to have rel
eases from Cinerama as well.
Oh, and finally, the morrissey-solo
website is having a discussion about the
B&S select article, and the majority of
the opinions are positive to our twee
heros.  Let´s take our toy swords and in
vade the site: www.morrissey-solo.com

Bye