Sinister: Re: White Horses

Youn Jong Noh ynoh at xxx.EDU
Thu May 20 18:26:54 BST 1999

> Talking of Camber Sands people have been squealing about tapes.  I can do a few
> (maybe five?) for people if they'd like.   I'd be esp. pleased if in return
> someone can give me a tape of 'Rhoda' or a non-Beat Patrol version of
> 'Loneliness of the Middle Distance Runner' but it doesn't matter if you can't.
> Email me....

Yes please.  But I don't have anything valuable to give you in return.  I
made a tape of random songs for Alasdair Cook - the football star - (2 in
fact) and he liked them,  so that is about all I have to offer.

> Nick, who does indeed have far too much time on his hands.  Would anyone like
> some of it?

If I went to England during the summer, would you let me buy you a drink
and give me an introduction to Fluffy Sarah and Stephen Trousers and
Alisa Ross?

cheers,
youn