Sinister: sorry for the previous email

Youn Jong Noh ynoh at xxx.EDU
Thu May 20 18:45:04 BST 1999

it wasn't meant to disturb everyone on the list.  how embarrassing.  and
maybe it's even worse to trouble everyone again to apologize.

i would hyperventilate everytime the phone rings if i didn't already know
that the calls were all for my roommate.

a boy in my hall told me that lower case is supposed to be easier to read
-perceptually/physiologically or whatever - and he should know 'cos he's
supersmart and he works in a lab where they do mri's (magnetic resonance
imaging or something like that).

cheers,
youn