Sinister: Money, money, money

Power15755 at xxx.com Power15755 at xxx.com
Thu May 20 18:57:41 BST 1999

Hello you!

A discussion - nice! :-)
Elle always says the things I want to say, but can't because I'm not that
good at speaking (or writing) English.
I'm also on Jeepster's side. When I was in England for the last time a month
ago, I was shocked when I saw the CD prices at HMV etc. I bet you won't find
"Tigermilk" at any recordshop in the UK for 8 pounds.
And about being "in it for the money" - well, of course, being a loyal fan, I
also like to believe that B & S are not, but let's face it - don't we all
need money to live??? Even musicians have to eat, wear clothes, pay bills
etc. But if someone actually does "something pretty" for their money (unlike
me) we should be happy and don't moan about it.
I'm really looking forward to the re-release because my tape isn't the best
quality either, and I don't care when it will be or why, as long as I get it!
By the way: Is David Kitchen back on the list?

Bye

Antje