Sinister: too shy (does anyone remember Kajagoogoo?)

The Narrow Wizard ol01 at xxx.uk
Thu May 20 20:04:22 BST 1999

Thought that as an official shy guy I should get in on this topic of how
we should get with women that we like. I have to say I really don't know
how it's done and I have never in my life chatted up a woman or even
thought seriously about trying it. I wouldn't know where to begin and I
know that I'd just make an absolute fool of myself. I am however a pretty
friendly guy and I've found that on the rare occaisions when I do talk to
women (in classes or if I'm introduced by a mutual friend are about the
only times) I usually get on well with them. This usually leads to one of
2 things. Sometimes I have a new friend and though I'd often like to be
more than friends I do appreciate these friendships. Sometimes however the
woman im talking to grabs me and starts kissing me!(what can I say...I
guess some people are a lot less shy than me) Now this is my point, I'm a
pretty ugly guy and quite socially inept but this sort of thing still
happens to me. My advice to the legions of the shy...just be yourself (god
what a cliche) and you'll find that women (or men I suppose) who like you
will come your way and you'll get lots of new friends who maybe will
introduce you to others that may like you (or maybe as happened to me
they'll give you a copy of tigermilk (wow a bit of B&S content))
I guess that's all i really want to say....sorry for taking up your time
with my pathetic observations.

Oh and hi to Rob....nice to know there's another sunderland fan in here.
have a good one
and have one for me
owen

With that the narrow wizard waggled his bushy eyebrows and disappeared in
a flash of blue flame leaving behind only a faint smell of cinnamon