Sinister: useless first post...

Kt788 at xxx.com Kt788 at xxx.com
Thu May 20 20:35:28 BST 1999

Hello all you sinister darlings,
	I am yet another fresh-faced newbie who has just been given a voice,
but quite fankly, I'm not really sure what to do with it.  But you all seem
like kind hearted souls, so I'll just go for it anyway.
	Well first of all (and yes, I know you've heard enough of it already)
I'm a little saddened by all this Dr.Pepper bashing.  It's the most original
cola and my favorite beverage.  David J wanted to know what the american
version was like.  It's pure, sweet liquid goodness and i'd be more than
happy to send you some, if you'd like, David.  Oh, and I've always thought of
Dr. Pepper himself to be an old-time charlatan selling his sweet drink as an
elixir for what ails you.
	second, Chris Jones wondered if being shy is a good or bad thing.
Well, it is neither good nor bad, it just is.  and you shouldn't nurture it
or try to cure it for that matter.  Being what you are should come naturally,
no effort needed.  If for some reason some day you are no longer shy, that is
fine, too.  But you shouldn't try and change yourself (unless, of course, you
are being hurtful) because that is what growing up and evolution are for, and
in that case you are still who you always were.  Tips from a shy girl on how
to treat a shy girl: tell her she's got pretty hair, sing her a sappy ' 60s
tune (but no Monkees!), and bring her daisies to put in her pretty hair.  but
most importantly, don't put on any airs.  Most of us shy kids ( as you
probably know already) can see right through that sorta thing.  Let's hope I
didn't give away too many secrets ( shy gals are notorious for being suckers
even when we know we're being had because we can't help being so nice).
	Ah, as usual, I've managed to babble on, making no sense at all.
sorry.  If you've made it this far, thanks for your patience.  Next time some
b&s related stuff I hope.

                 love,
			Juniper