Sinister: Keep on sippin'

R.North mlu404 at xxx.uk
Fri May 21 09:09:15 BST 1999

Heya guys

long time no see

Sorry if you think I'm wasting you're time but hey I only do it
sporadically!

Well my message is that in the latest NME (Super Furries on the cover), the
little news article about Bowlie II is fronted by a photo of me and my two
friends!  Yay!  I'm the one in the Bowlie tshirt, my friend Paul is wearing
the Brazil t-shirt and my friend Chris (not even a bloody fan - thinks
they're too twee) takes centre stage annoyingly.

oh well just thankful to the NME for making me a Bowlie legend in my own
time.

Cool eh?

oh well, thinks to do, exams to sit.

bye