Sinister: Dream Terror

Darren Savage sav_one at xxx.com
Fri May 21 10:43:18 BST 1999

Dear All

I don't know about anywhere else in the country but
the weather is glorious in London; so good in fact I'm
going to wag the rest of the day and get utterly
wrecked with some friends.  Hurray.

Last night I was listening to TBWTAS in my chambers
and fell asleep before the end.  I then had a rather
peculiar dream.  In my dream I was Satan and it was my
birthday; don't ask how I knew this fact I just did.
Anyway, I was Satan and I was travelling around in
this behemoth of a bus on a world tour giving people
presents because I was in a jolly good mood. Next I
made LA explode because I didn't like the look of it;
then I was interviewed by Jeremy Paxman about the
importance of a really good forward defensive stroke.
Finally I went to The Maids of Honour near Richmond to
get some cake, but they had sold out of cheesecake and
so I had to be satisfied with a custard tart.

Warmest regards

Dr. D. Savage