Sinister: ho ha

Fredrik Appelberg fredrik at xxx.se
Fri May 21 10:46:45 BST 1999

All right, this is my first post since coming out of the closet (oops!
nursery), so please be gentle with me...

Apparently, I'm not supposed to write fan letters right now (I'm supposed to
work, dammit), but I _do_ feel a bit sinister and I really need to vent a
bit. Is that all right? My particular problem this week is that The Most
Beautiful Girl In the World has turned into a perfect bitch. We have a fight
scheduled for sometime next week, which I am looking forward to. As you
probably have guessed, I'm suffering from ex-girlfriend disorder. Which
sucks.

Sorry, didn't mean to sound quite that whiny.

Oh, well, it's back to work for me... :( I didn't bring my B&S cd's here, so
I only have Portishead and Chemical Brothers to lighten my day with. And
frankly, that's not really what I need right now. I need Judy and the Dream
of Horses.

--Fredrik