Sinister: question for you UK people

Nick.Dastoor at xxx.uk Nick.Dastoor at xxx.uk
Fri May 21 11:47:39 BST 1999

PRFNK at aol.com asked:

>is it bad to go to the UK in august because someone said there is a big
>holiday there and everything is closed--let me know thanks-sorry for this

I like the idea of this, but sadly it isn't true.  There is, however, a total
solar eclipse on August 11th which might result in people in the West Country
sacrificing tourists to the Cornish Sun God 'Oo-Ra'.  So you might want to avoid
that area.

Incidentally, no more Camber Sands tape requests please!  I've got 12 and that's
enough.  I hope to delegate a few US tapes to someone so you may find you can
get crap fifth generation copies from someone soon.  Anyway, it's supposed to be
on Radio One one day so then it won't matter.  Not that you can get Radio One
outside of th UK, but you see what I mean, maybe.

Nick xxx