Sinister: go nutz 4 roolz u crazee foolz!

Kevan Cooke fatslug at xxx.com
Fri May 21 12:14:14 BST 1999

Hello folks,

I am writing today in my capacity as manager of top boy band Roolz.

Tag has officially appointed me as band svengali, which may come as
a surprise to the other members of the band.  I did suggest to Tag
that maybe he should consult with the rest of Roolz first, to
which he replied "fuck them", so i guess it's OK.

Up until now Roolz has been a ramshackle and shoddily organised
affair, and the lads are obviously in need of some strict discipline.
With this in mind I have enlisted the services of Miss Honey, who has
previous experience as PA for the Sleeka Sounds Corporation.

Once Miss Honey has whipped those boys into shape we'll be recording
some top new tunes with an eye on the Christmas number one spot, and
a possible entry in the Millenium Eurovision Song Contest.

>From now on you'll be able to check out the band's progress at the
Let'z Rool website http:/www.roolz.ukf.net/

Be cool, and Rool!
Kevan