Sinister: baby chris is back, friends

M223CMellan M223CMellan at xxx.uk
Fri May 21 15:21:58 BST 1999

but hey, I was never really gone.
thanks for your 'prayers' - only 1 person mailed me, an I recieved no
heavenly visions. oh well....

I've done 4 of my 5 highers so far. they're not very hard. give me a
challenge pleeeese!!!!!

anyway, I came to my computer this morning only to find 432 mails. bitch. I
deleted most of them - it makes you realise just how much crap is mailed
here - no offence intended.
look, I might be controvercial, but it's the only way to get talked about.
for example -

GOTHS ARE PRICKS - I honestly believe this - they thing that by waering
black and loving the devil that they are being individuals - the hell they
are (5 million others are doing exactly the same thing). do what I do -be a
16 year old list baby who listens to truly 'indie' music (none of your
major music labels here) and wears kilts and jumpers and cardigans. oh
yeah.

also ,I was shocked bythe fact that no one had a list crush on me - I
thought that everyone loved babies. I had to nominate myself - is this
allowed? (the lack of nomination is probably due to my absence).

VOTE BABY CHRIS CRYSTALBALLS - the youngest list membereeeee

bye baba

baby chris
CRYSTALBALLS

M223CMELLAN at holyrood.sch.co.uk