Sinister: when the boss is away

Kimberly Rehak rehakk at xxx.edu
Fri May 21 14:43:34 BST 1999

my boss is not here today!  i swear i didn't kill her! but this
means: i
write this email without feeling guilty. i
was reprimanded for writing emails during "business hours".  and this made
me rather pissed because i know that everyone else does this during
"business
hours" and because i have nothing else to do because all i do is sit on my
big arse ("check out he ass on that white girl"--there's a story, i won't
expound) and drink diet coke (not dr. pepper) for 8.5 hours oh,  and sneak
out for a cigarette when i can.

well, that was a long bit of nothing. and here's some more:

last night was prom night in my town. i managed to avoid all of it, well,
except for the limos that drove past my house when i was outside.  what a
big deal made of
nothing.  this one girl i knew became aneroxic so that she could fit
into her [overly expensive] prom dress.  the boy i went to the prom with
owned a nusery (well, his parents did) so i got a pissload of flowers.
that was the only good thing about that night...but anyway, last night my
little brother went to the middle school smei-formal 8th grade dance.  my
family laughed at me
when i suggested what he should wear.  they said "like we're going to take
fashion advice from YOU hahaha"  so i decided to break away like the
little dove i am and see if the
boy-from-the-coffeehouse-across-town-who-i-have-been-in-love-with-since-last
-friday was there.  ok, would this be considered stalking?  i don't think
i've hit the mark yet.  i guess i have to find out where he lives, call
and hang up, etc.  maybe not.  either way, he wasn't there :(

with all the new peopl loading onto the sinister bus, i have to ask
"anyone from pittsburgh?"

****and now the actual posting begins!

ian--i loved your little song.  i said "hahaha" to it.  thanks

whoever asked about the skater lingo: make sure you also say "oi!",  but
definitely say "rad" like you're obsessive compulsive and that's your
latest obsession

whoever had the wierd dream because they fell aslepp to TWATTYBUS (sorry,
i deleted all the posts i read from this morning): i know how it is,
buddy.  i always have th craziest dreams when i fall asleep to b&s.  lsat
night i had a pleasant sleep to the tindersticks' "curtains" so irecommend
that for you.  not that having weird dreams is a horrid night time hobby
of mine.  in fact, i rather enjoy it when it happens...

if i had anything else to say, i've forgotten it.  it's taken me so long
to type this because i keep getting kicked off the system (computer
tantrum--i loved that) so i'm going to go before it happens again.

in dire need of a flogging,
KIMberly
	xx

ps. anyone bored today: im=rudyrehak