Sinister: It's A Sad Day...

Elish Hope ehope at xxx.com
Fri May 21 17:50:36 BST 1999

I think that I speak for most people when I say that this is all very sad.

I think that there are a lot of people here who are holding Honey, Jeepster
and the Belle's responsible for their personal happiness.  Which is a bummer
because only you can make you happy, the music just gives you something to
sing along to.

Again, the world and the above mentioned 'culprits' do not owe anyone
anything.  If what Seb said is true, that is sad.  I will miss his witty
posts, but lets move on.  Let's not let this turn into some nasty Fraggle
where this carries on for days.

Honey - I am sorry if your feelings are hurt by all this.  Regardless of
what if going on, there are a lot of us who are grateful for your time and
efforts.

Life is made up of a lot of choices.  Seb made the choice to write his mail,
and thank you for your honesty Seb.  But we have the choice to carry this on
until this torch burns down the list, or let bygons and be bygons and carry
on.

The decision is ours.  If 'Big Brother' is watching, so be it.  We are not
exactly cracking atoms here, nothing is top secret on the web anyway.  Let's
take control of this and choose to move on past this Fraggle and not let it
get out of hand and hurt people's feelings.

Funny how there have been all these posts about school yard bullies.......

Snoggs,

elle