Sinister: disintergration of the list

Kimberly Rehak rehakk at xxx.edu
Fri May 21 18:01:18 BST 1999

owen said:
> well I know what I'm gonna do...I'm gonna continue enjoying this list and
> the many wonderful people on it....I'm gonna have fun in a B&S related
> manner (which is why we joined in the first place remember) and I aint
> gonna leave untill it stops being fun,

i say:
i think that if discussion about this matter whirlwinds on, this list is
going to get trite.  i never had an ill reaction to that mean ditty ianh
wrote.  why?  because i didn't read all of it.  i read a bit of it, saw
that it didn't interest me and said "oops, delete.."  it's so much easier
shut your eyes than it is  to shut your ears.  (that's why it is so hard
for me to watch violent films or telly programs--i can cover my eyes so i
don't have to see it but i can't cover my ears with only one hand so i
still get that stabbing sound, the bones cracking, or the gun shot BOOOM
that i can never get out of my head) but if you don't like what you
see, close those lids!  in this case that is the best thing that needs to
be done (says me at least).  if we worry our pretty little heads about
this, we are going to forget what we are here for.  what are we here for?
to have a lively discussion about life love and belle and sebby (among
other things :) )

bitte! let's not have this carry on for too long or i'll find myself
saying "oops...delete..." far too frequently.  and i don't want that to
happen...

don't let the bastard grind you down...

kisskiss
KIMberly