Sinister: Non-clique-related post

V0168JE2 V0168JE2 at xxx.uk
Fri May 21 18:15:16 BST 1999

	I asked you all about which books i should get a few days ago
and got one hell of a response, so i compiled a table with one point
gained for a reccomendation, one lost for a condemnation, and half-
points given out for various mixed responses. So top of the table
came The Great Gatsby (8 points) which you all seem to love,
second came The Unbearable Lightness of Being (5 points) and
third came Lucky Jim (4 1/2 points), so I'll get those three. Thank
you all. Last came Garrison Kellar with minus 3 1/2 points, evidently
not popular in sinister-land. I had it described as "really boring,"
"really bad bathroom table stuff," "literature-lite" and, scarliy, "it'll
make your eyes bleed." So I won't get that then. I'll reply to you all
and the other 50 or so e-mails in the next week now I've got some
free time on my hands.
	Oh, and otherwise I notice that another sinister campaign has
been succesful, with coco pops again avaliable on the shelves of
asda thanks to her fluffyness and her direct action campaign. I
wonder if she played "what shall we do" by the open university to
them until they promised to resore the pop title.

	Stay twee,
			xxxxx weejay.

PS alright, I lied. I think we should all give the list a chance, but I
also think that if we (rightly and reasonably, IMHO) can't discuss the
list on the list then there shouldn't be some big discussion
elsewhere that some of us are excluded from. I hope this hasn't
been the case though.

Blue Glow is now at http://diskant.future.easyspace.com/blueglow/
(This network is as sick as a dog. If you can't get through try maleslut at chickmail.com instead)