Sinister: Random stuff

Gary Lawler glawler at xxx.ie
Fri May 21 19:22:15 BST 1999

Cliques, eh? I agree with Justin on this one - they're inevitable. People
will gravitiate towards people most like themselves and form a little
tribe. Nothing really wrong with it, it's happening right now on a hundred
different boards and lists right now. As long as it doesn't disrupt the
day-to-day runnings of things, I say let it be. Meh.

The B&S newsgroup isn't showing up on my server yet.

Lot of talk about shyness . . . has anyone ever seen Neon Genesis
Evangelion? About this really, really shy kid and how he deals with the
people around him (he also fights Angels in a giant robot, but that's
beside the point). I'm up to vol.8 and it's quite good.

Ooh, short post.

--
Gary Lawler  *  ICQ UIN: 11115268  *  AIM: seclite369