Sinister: morphological type: helical

jessica tinystar at xxx.com
Fri May 21 22:46:06 BST 1999

hey list kids,

i'm glad most of the confrontation here has blown over, at the first sign of
trouble i retreated to my bed with my protective lion. yes, i'm a big suck.
but i can also be quite nasty if i have reason. i'm as twee as i want to be.

so my absence means that i haven't had the chance to mention to y'all that
my photos from the delgados show are up on my page,

http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Styx/3733

go to 'galleries' and you'll see them listed there. enjoy.

it's come to my attention that cashews aren't exactly the best low-fat snack
to be eating, considering that they're the fat organ of a plant. oh well.

to the boy that was looking for cheap prada: ha! it doesn't exist.

about lowercase letters: my pinky finger tends to get cramped up from
reaching for the shift key too often, so i save it for special occasions.

about pink cardigan-wearing fluffy kittens(or whatever that was): i was
wearing a fluffy green skirt today, and i've also got a lovely lilac purse
(as seen on buffy this week!) that's akin to a ball of fur. i guess to be
sufficiently twee i'll have to search out that essential furry pink cardie.

really, playing the flute, crying at the drop of a hat and wearing cardies
religiously is as twee as i get. i would have taken ballet for the
additional willowy pose and grace, but i was told that i wasn't skinny
enough.

ohohoh, megan wrote:
>dp museum????

i'll take my head out of the gutter just long enough to say that i don't
think i have to point out what else those initials stand for. nydp blue,
indeed.

it's nice to see that nobody missed me. you can hit delete now.

smut-tacular,
jessicaxo