Sinister: Shyness is nice and shyness can stop you....

PaperSun23 at xxx.com PaperSun23 at xxx.com
Sat May 22 00:33:51 BST 1999

In a message dated 5/21/99 8:34:05 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
macarthur at btinternet.com writes:

<< ... i simply engineered it so we would be in the same
 place at the same time and got talking to them. But then crushboy turned
 into normalboringboy and i'm left without anyone to swoon over. Which is
 getting v.boring.. >>

Isn't that invariably how it happens? I really hope I'm not the only one
stuck in that cycle. If so, I'll be quite the lonely dribbling mess condemned
to listen to Mogwai on repeat until 6 AM every day until the frog turns into
the prince and climbs up through the shrubs into my window obscured by
pathetic photos of Morrissey (who turns 40 tomorrow 8^O ! ) and other
wonderfully sorry types to rescue me from utter dismay disguised as a clever
interest in musical trivia and Dostoyevsky novels....or I could simply
approach someone I like and tell them....no, that would be too difficult.

*shrug*
moon patroller carrie