Sinister: feeling fed up

Sarah Drayton sarah_drayton at xxx.com
Sat May 22 05:08:06 BST 1999

re; this is an email list about a band we all love. Can we all stop being so
bloody precious as it is getting us no-where.
I love B&S, and i reckon the rest of you do too. If anyone really has a
problem, then unsubscribe. No one is making you stay, and if you have such a
massive problem with all this, you won't mind.
This is getting petty, and i'm getting bored. Belle and Sebastian. Just
thought a few of you needed reminding....
sorry for my tone, cos, shit, i am fairly new...david

I couldn't agree with you more, David. I'm tired of reading long and
extremely dull posts about things that really don't matter. I joined this
list because I am a Belle and Sebastian fan...I didn't want to read any of
the petty nonsense/sinister politics etc that supposedly go along with this.
Could we please just start posting amusing or interesting things, rather
than long, rambling posts about who flamed who, who's spreading "nasty"
rumours etc????
Some of you might have noticed that I've only posted a few times...well,
this is due to the facts that a) I'm still relatively new to all of this and
b) I have had nothing to say until this point. If I have offended any one
then I am truly sorry. I would just like to, for once, belong to a list that
didn't involve pettiness etc
Thank you for listening
Sarah D