Sinister: Bowlie at Praz-sur-Arly

Stephane sburon at xxx.fr
Sat May 22 11:56:33 BST 1999

Hi kids!

It's been a long time, I know. I've carefully read many posts about sos,
found them rather interesting and sometimes even funny or pretty or
moving or whatever... Anyway, I wanted to write about something else.
I'm currently listening to the Ladybug Transistor CD (which is really
great, by the way), and it makes me think about Bowlie, of course.
Thanks to Ailsa, we all know that there will be a Bowlie 2, in Camber...
However, I've discovered a very nice place to organise a wee Bowlie 2
bis, 3, 4 or 134... in France!!! Yes! Last week, I went to a small
village in Praz-sur-Arly for my job (dont ask me what my job consists
in, please...). Most of you may know Albertville because of the winter
Olympic games: well, Praz-sur-Arly is in the mountains, a few kilometers
from Albertville. And there's a holiday camp there: with chalets like in
Camber, with games and playgrounds, with a small venue, with green
fields. There are even cows all around, with bells (bells, not belle)
hanging at their neck!!! Seriously, it's a very nice place...  I was so
bored working there that I fancied a festival in this holiday camp. It's
a long way from Glasgow, of course, but I'm sure Isobel would love this
place. When I was a wee boy, I loved Belle et Sébastien on the telly
and, if I remember well, it took place in the Alpes, too...
Anyone has the phone number of the guy who runs Foundation? :-))))

Well, as you see, that's all I have to say... Now, you understand why I
dont post very often :-)))

Take care, we love you all

Stephane

PS and PM (which means personal messages for people I dont have the time
to write to at the moment)= Meganelise, I miss your diary... Anna, I
received your tape this morning, thanks a lot!!!
--
http://www.chez.com/tweeclub