Sinister: Re: White Horses

Graham MacArthur macarthur at xxx.com
Sat May 22 13:54:20 BST 1999

Kevan said:

> yes, i thought i'd have to go to hospital to get it
> out again, but after about an hour i got it loose.
> this was a very long time ago.

I once got a coffee bean stuck up my nose while trying to impress my
eight-year-old mates. It wasn't very pleasant ethier, i thought i was going
to have to have a black bean stuck up my nose forever, and  i'd look like
an idiot and then i'd never get a snog.

I wanted to post something a little more lighthearted considering recent
events. Everyone remember their funny childhood stories and take a moment!
Sinisters not dead yet, like Cher, we're strong enough!

Erica