Sinister: francoise hardy/jacques dutronc

Rebecka popgirl rebeckas at xxx.com
Sat May 22 17:31:28 BST 1999

Yes Alex I'm really a fan of francoise..and my advice for you is to by
whatever comes in your way..she's fab.
I love her music although I hardly understand anything she's singing:)Her
voice has a wonderful inpact on you though..so alex like I said buy the
whole lot!!

huggles

Rebecka aka Becka

# go and have a peek at my page it's constantly developing,
http://www.angelfire.com/me/Mizzy #