Sinister: group hug

oon ooon at xxx.th
Sat May 22 18:21:19 BST 1999

as one of those on 'the other list', i feel i need
to put my hand on my heart and declare that
what Trousers and Nick said about SOS is all
TRUTH.  i can't say it half as good so i won't.
only that i agree with the dramatization bit
in particular.

i can only hope that, when the spell/or whatever
brainwash technique he is under at the moment
has worn off, he'll realize what is evil and what
is not.

our listmummy is sadly very ill right now.  may i
ask you all to say our little group prayer for
his good health and wellbeing.  and while we're
at it, let's prayer for everyone on the list at the
same time.  cos i have a headache and some
prayer sent in my direction would help.

many hugs and love,
oon xxx