Sinister: porn sex ass hot teens

Damon Seils seilsd at xxx.net
Sat May 22 19:55:12 BST 1999

Hi, kids.

I just got back from the laundromat. Certain people's insinuations about
the SoS "problem" have made me feel a little bit dirty. Anyway, there
were four whole loads of laundry just for me! The process was helped
along nicely by an in-house stereo system that played such easy
listening favorites as "Landslide" and "You Can Call Me Al." Oh, and
there was Spanish-language television over in the corner.

I have two important announcements...

1. Certain frequenters of the #sinister chat room have recently taken to
speaking with a lisp, spontaneously, without discernable provocation. I
highly recommend that you make arrangements to witness this phenomenon.
It's funny. Really, it is.

2. I'm doing what I can to help MotherHoney collect links to Bowlie
photos. Did you take photos at Bowlie? Have you put them online? Mail me
privately, and we'll see about linking your photos to the Sinister site.
If you just can't bring yourself to put them online, send them along to
Honey (in JPEG format), and maybe she'll add them to the concerts page.
If you have rude photos from Bowlie (and really, those are the best
ones), you may be eligible for Mr. Peter Miller's Bowlie photo contest.
See the archives for details.

That's enough for now. I need to lie down. I just ate one of those new
Wendy's cheddar lover's bacon cheeseburgers as a gift for myself after
the big laundromat excursion. Urrrrrggghhhh...

One of the greatest bullies of the century,

Damon
xo