Sinister: The suns not yellow Its CHICKEN

BrnToEnd at xxx.com BrnToEnd at xxx.com
Sat May 22 20:08:55 BST 1999

Hello Kiddies,

First of all. I'd like to say i dont believe in this SOS list Rumor crap and
If it is true I dont really care, I understand I couldn't controll a
Community like this with a Bunch of bollocks and charlatans Aye. just had to
voice my view

Second. On friday night I was having my usuall meal at Chillies(Awsome
Blosim,Chicken Crispers W/ cirlly Fries and a Dr.Pepper) when I was walking
to The Bathroom to take a pish I saw my Crush and friend for 11 years with
another guy and her grandparents which I remmber were Wankers. Anyways She
stops me and says "HEYYYY DAMON HAVENT SEEN YOU IN YEARS" and I say "Heyyy
What are you doing here?" cos She moved about 4 years ago and she grabs this
guys hand and says "I'm getting married" then without going a bit pyscho I
shaked the guys hand and he said "Ohhh Your Damon? Ya remmber me I was C.J."
I just melted THE (PLEASE CLOSE YOUR EYES ALL YOU KIDDIES) FUCKIN CUNT!!! His
one of thoese punters who gets life easy when their wankers. anyways I'll
stop now on to the next Random thing. Please dont Repeat the Sassy words Wee
Damon Just said

Third. I was Looking at the mishearings on the Sinister mailing list webpage
last night and NOT TO START ANOTHER THREAD OF THE SUBJECT OR ANYTHING but I
thought I'd share mine.

in seymour Stein I thought he said "Has he Ever Seen Gaundi?" You know The
Indian Peace monk instead of "North of scotland has he seen Wont he hire a
limosine".  dont ask why Im Crazy. damned voices inside of my head. Oh ya
More I feel like sharing in Judy and The Dream of Horses I thought it was
"She went Under The Covers with her toys" and for like a Year I thought it
was Mayflower not Mayfly.

Ok I've gone on long enough. Thanks For Listening you get a Piece of Candy

-Damon H.