Sinister: I like my life

Blake E Hamilton hamibe02 at xxx.edu
Sun May 23 03:02:07 BST 1999

Hi my precious list,

Firstly, I'd just like to say that indeed today was a glorious day, sun was
shining brightly and I hacked around on the golf course, and the earth was a
clay sculpture.  But anyways, on to address several issues now pressing our
list.

--I think Honey has done a rather extraordinary job with this list, I love
it, and enjoy it immensely.
--I still believe Seb to be a rather superior individual, though I'm not
sure that 'quitting' on us was the right thing to do.
--Jessica's most recent declaration that we're all 'somewhat' discussed
outside of the list disturbs me a bit.  I was really living quite nicely in
my fashionable state of naivete.  I mean, I have a stove with which I boil
bliss in a kettle for my cream of wheat, and a window that looks out on a
field of ignorance across the road.  I hope that nobody out there snickers
with evil intent at me.  I get enough of that here from bad people,
therefore I hope the good people (you, yes you) would be kind enough to
not....well, just don't let me know about it.

In conclusion, I say we forget all this nonsensical nonsense and continue to
be a list for B&S people talking about B&S and other related topics, well,
use your good judgement my friends.

And on a final note, Star Wars is great (ableit some annoying dialogue and
kiddie elements), and you UK people have a long, long wait.....I'm terribly
sorry.

I think I'm going to bed
love,
blake