Sinister: Have Me, I'm a Love Albatross!

PJMiller pjmiller at xxx.es
Sat May 22 23:08:00 BST 1999

SOS? Never heard of it mate. And the thought of a ruling clique
without Sister Disco is frankly ridiculous, like a meal without
cheese, or the World Trade Organisation without China. A list about a
list? Pah! Next thing we know FunkySeb will be trying to convince us
that there was even a short-lived list about the list about the list!

If loving Paul is wrong, I don't want to be right. The only reason
Paul runs the list is because he's got a FUCKING HUGE COMPUTER, so if
we're going to start electing list owners, could all the people with
FUCKING HUGE COMPUTERs please take one step forward? So that's that
decided then, Paul runs the list. Good, I've always liked his style,
firm but fair. Mess with Paul, you mess with Sister Disco. SO
CLUNK-CLICK!

Is it true that the Sinister "nursery" is really Paul's casting couch?

This evening I finally got to see Mister Olazabal's civic reception.
His smile roughly matched the inverse parabola of a deft chip out of
the bunker. He's my kind of guy. I told him what's been going on on
the list since the Brits "win" and he said if you don't start behaving
yourselves he's going to come round and personally shove a nine iron
up all of your arses, as a personal favour to me, Sister Disco. So be
warned. "Sister Disco," he said in a Henry Cooper voice, brandishing
his putter, "tell me who you think's behind this business, and I'll
show them the meaning of a hole-in-one!" I said I'd think about it and
phone him later. "I'll give them a double bogey they'll never forget!"
he whispered menacingly. "I'll rake their bunker! I'll replace their
divots!" he screamed, now plainly delerious. I withdrew to the study.

I think FunkySeb's just trying to upstage the new "Star Wars" film
premiere. Either that or he wants a recording contract with Jeepster.

I used to post to the list even more often than I do nowadays, but it
isn't
because I spend all my time posting to SOS. Because I've never heard
of it. It's because
a) I'm busy
b) I'm Strobe Talbot
c) There are now 1100 people on the list and it's difiicult to justify
telling them all about the films you've seen, unless there was a
character in it who resembled a prominent listee.

The other day I went to the pictures and it was a film and it was good
and it was "West Beirut" and Stephen Trousers was in it, playing the
part of a dog owner in a green jumper.

Even FunkySeb's ill-tempered outburst could not spoil the pleasure of
seeing Northy back on the list. Welcome back Northy!

increase the peace, motherfuckers

Sister Disco