Sinister: You can call me Sheen

Sarah Wheeler Sarah.Wheeler at xxx.uk
Sun May 23 12:24:38 BST 1999

Hey there lovelies

Did anyone read the letters on Teletext this weekend?  I did.  The Back
Street Boys' new album seems to be topic of the week.  Apparently they
co-wrote four of the songs on it, which surprised me.  I never thought they
could be so talented.  Also on the letters page, Rebecca wrote in to say
that she doesn't admit to being a Bell End fan 'cos she has met the fans
and they are dull and stupid.  Well I made the stupid bit up 'cos I
couldn't remember the second describing word, but you get the picture?  She
says that in this case the stereotyping is bang on.  She's right*, and I'm
moving to the Backstreet Boys mailing list pronto.

Has anyone else tried Safeway's Minestrone Soup?  Did it induce vomit in
anyone else?  I didn't learn my lesson though, and tried the Tuscan Bean
variety.  Not so much sick to clean up, but still, my sister wasn't best
pleased at the state of her new bathroom carpet.  So bang goes my healthy
eating.  Tonight I'm having four plate loads of macaroni cheese, each one
to celebrate the song writing skills of BSB.

Will I get into G2 tonight wearing trainers???  I am diabetic after all.

Aaah, I'm going to go knit Honey a nice new cardie now.  Well, if I can
remember how to cast on.  I wish I had one of those knitting machines that
Kathy Beale (as she was known in those days) had.  Then I could be really
fancy.  I would put little kittens and a bowl of rice pudding in the
design. And maybe sinistereens gang-wanking.  Into the rice pudding.  While
stroking the kittens.

Umm......I'll see whoever's turning up next Saturday night for a night of
Glasgow kissing.

Loads of love
Sheenee (used to be Sarah but there's a lot of us now) xx

(*This really is a joke)
Sarah Wheeler
Room 106
West Medical Building