Sinister: little Rosa

The Narrow Wizard ol01 at xxx.uk
Sun May 23 13:04:40 BST 1999

Damon said

 THE (PLEASE CLOSE YOUR EYES ALL YOU KIDDIES) FUCKIN CUNT!!! He's
one of those punters who gets life easy when they're wankers.
(ermm I corrected the spelling and grammar...I think this is what damon
was getting at)

Must say that I too dislike these people, I was unfortunate enough to run
into one the other day. I was visiting my friend Lesley...lending her some
CD's 'cos she had a DJing audition the next day and then her boyfriend
came round. I have never met such a cunt in my life! He refused to speak
while I was there and just kept glaring at me, he only stopped doing this
to occaisionally give accusatory looks to Lesley for having a guy in her
room. Needless to say I left pretty quickly after that.

Anyway as I was leaving Lesley said "Oh take this you've got to hear it"
and she gave me a CD. When I got back I put the CD on 'cos I trust her
taste in music (it was Lesley who gave me a copy of tigermilk when I first
met her and I'd been going mad trying to get one) and I found a song on
the album called Little Rosa which I thought was very Belle and
Sebastionesque so I thought I'd let you all see the lyrics to see if you
agree with me.

little rosa was gonna shine.
little rosa had a real bad time.
she was not like anyone else.
she never will.
little rosa, the boys let her know that she's just not that way,
she dont put on a show for nobody.
not even you.
she's gonna sit alone.
why would you make her feel so small
that she'd just dissappear?

The albums by Letters to Cleo and it's called Wholesale Meats and Fish and
I reccomend it 'cos the girl who sings has this really great voice and
there's quite a few good songs on it. On the subject of recomendations I
think you should all read "the wind-up-bird chronicle" by Haruki Murakami
and "underworld" by Don DeLilo cos they are both really interesting and
very very well written.

Well thats all from me you can all breath a colective sigh of relief now.
have a good one
    owen

With that the narrow wizard waggled his bushy eyebrows and disappeared in
a flash of blue flame leaving behind only a faint smell of cinnamon