Sinister: Just who is in front of who in the Sinister queue?

Robert Fisk rwjf1 at xxx.uk
Sun May 23 01:20:26 BST 1999

Hi giraffes and people,

All this stuff about SOS list has got me wondering - why
are Safeways doughnuts so shit compared to everywhere else.
If I worked for a supermarket and was able to make dougnuts
I'd make them the best in the world so everyone would
travel for at least 6 minutes in order to buy them.  I
think that Tesco's make the best doughnuts with Sainsbury's
a close second.

If people are so pissed off about the 'superior Sinister
list' then I would normally say 'that's life' - there is
ALWAYS something better but I have just been to the
Okacbasi Kebab shop for the first time in ages and those
blokes must get SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO hot in there.  If people
are pissed about the Sos list then someone should just form
another list that comments on the Sos list.  If people were
able to do that then it stop the normal Sinister list from
being clogged up with messages about Sos AND defeat the Sos
list.  Obviously someone would have to provide the anti-Sos
list with a list of Sos members so no Sos spies infiltrated
it.

Are 'Godspeed You Black Emperor!' any good?  Bands with
names such as that are usually fantastic but I don't know.
I think that I have heard a lot of their stuff before but I
don't know.  When I was a lot younger I used to write down
the names of tracks I liked that I heard on John Peel.
<--That was before I worked out that I would never find
anything in the shops that I heard on his show.

Oh yes, we are celebrating tonight as one of my friends
bought a barmaid a drink.  He has fancied her for
absolutely ages and we finally got him to do it.  Well, I
think it was good.

Okay so I haven't posted for ages but I MUST end with my
belief that the best bit in Catatonia's 'Karaoke Queen' is
when Cerys shouts/sings 'Matthew'!

Robert

Robert Fisk
rwjf1 at ukc.ac.uk
Rutherford JCC Comms
Sticky Fanzine Editor
| Assistant Head of Music                     UKC Radio 999MW   |
| Office: 01227 823294  Studio: 01227 823301   Fax:01227 464625 |
|Web: http://listen.to/UKCRadio/       E-mail:ukcr at ukc.ac.uk    |