Sinister: tapes and aeroplanes

Marianne Bratlie mariannebratlie at xxx.com
Sun May 23 14:50:19 BST 1999

hi..

Today i found an add in the paper, with a great glasgow aerop.-ticket offer,
really cheap, and I`m planning to go with some of my friends.
The reason why I`m mailing you, is to ask if there is something special
going on in the period 28.6-15.8..?
Any future belle gigs etc?(so I can decide when it`s best to go..)

Another question, does anyone have any live gigs on tape that I can copy?
(B&S)
They sent a recording from a gig in Paris on the radio here at the 16th, I
made earth and heaven move to get someone to tape it for me, since 17th is
our national day, and we all go out partying the 16th to celebrate..none of
my friends or I were home to tape it.
I finally got my parents to do it, after explaining carefully how to, and
when I came home at night, the 16th, merry and so ready for b and S, it
turned out that at just this particular day, the show started one hour
earlyer than usual... But at least I got
4-5 songs, only missed one hour..(this last sentence is expressed with some
bitterness..)

So, I hope some of you feel a bit sorry for me, and e-mail me to say "yes, I
will sent you a copy of the....gig..in.. with belle and sebastian"

I can send you something in return, for instance 4-5 songs from a gig in
Paris.........he... he

...or, tigermilk, or something else...

Cheers,
Marianne