Sinister: "It�s childish and it�s silly / but I think it�s you, in my room by the bed..."

Jordi Trenzano i Vilar jordi-tv at xxx.com
Sun May 23 13:33:13 BST 1999

Hi:

I´m listening now to "Late night, Maudlin Street"  the best song that Morrissey has ever made since The Smiths disbanded. I forgot to post yesterday about his birthday.
We should help him now that he´s going to lose all (?) of his money.
My post from the last friday was maybe too dramatic, as I was having an awful headache. Now I feel better. Luckily, we had the great genius of mr Pedro José Miller for stopping this topic at the right point. He seemed to be a bit angry because he was left outside the SOS, and maybe he´s preparing a "coup d´etat" (is it the right expression ?) for beating Paul. I wouldn´t sleep in peace if I was you, "mummy"...

I´m making (again) a desperate request for a tape of the Bowlie gig. The NY gig is my best offer to trade.

Love