Sinister: sorry...

Marianne Bratlie mariannebratlie at xxx.com
Sun May 23 15:01:45 BST 1999

..just going to say that somehow, I got a  mail who said that this(look at
the end of this mail) mail hadn`t got through, but I can see now that it
did..
and that`s why I have expressed a need for people sending tapes
twice..I`m sorry, did not mean to seem desperate, it`s just that when I
wrote the second mail, I didn`t think this had gone through the system, in
fact i was pleased it didn`t, because I really shouldn`t have sent it to the
list at all. (but directly to Nick, only)..but aparently, the message is on
the list. Ignore the first mail, ok, ? (not the aeroplane mail)
ok, I will not bother you any longer.

Cheers
Marianne

lisa`skissingmenlikealongwalkhomewhenthemusicstopstakeatipfrommedon`t