Sinister: dogs love me cuz I'm crazy sniffable

Robyn Davidson bad_sneakers at xxx.com
Mon May 24 07:07:18 BST 1999

No I did NOT just put a Beastie Boy quote in the subject.  Oh my god.
Anyway.

Hello!

I've never posted here before because I didn't know if you had to
manually type in Sinister: yadda yadda yadda in the subject or if it
did it by itself.  And with that I think I'm officially the biggest
dork here.  Do I need a small intro?  Student at Virginia Tech on
summer break now who has recently finagled a job down at the beach
hassling tourists.  Getting on with it...

ian asked:
>has anyone here ever stuck a marble up their nose?

My dad once stuck bullet up his nose (fanner something?) when he was a
kid and had to sit uncomfortably whilst my grandmother pried it out
with her tweezers while trying to control her laughter.

I almost choked on a marble though, if that counts.  And no it hadn't
been in my nose previously.  As a child I acquired a taste for them so
when I came upon one it immediately went into my mouth.  So me and dad
are sitting watching tv one afternoon and I'm chewing away when all the
sudden it becomes lodged in my throat.  Only I can't make a fuss
because dad's just told me to take the damn thing out of my mouth.
Seconds before I pass out I finally cough it up and everything turned
out alright.

mctag stated:
>What's more I eat babies.
I've got to say, when I read that I laughed so hard I fell out of my
chair.  Three times.  Also woke up my younger brother so Sinister's
touching lives all over.

Yes, I think this list is simply enchanting.  I think that was actually
my only point in writing this.  I myself have often been seen giggling
like a fool when reading this lovely thing.  Anyway, I'm done now but
am strangely nervous about sending.  Here goes it anyhow.

well thanks for reading

Robyn