Sinister: I Really Like It When You Speak Like a Child...

PJMiller pjmiller at xxx.es
Mon May 24 11:26:53 BST 1999

..the crazy things you say like "I'm so free and so wild!"

That's my contribution to the Paul Weller title tournament. I really
want the Style Council box set. The only thing stopping me is the fact
that it costs money.

Speaking of Big Boss Grooves, I've found that I just can't bring
myself to dislike FunkySeb. It's the thought of all those bumhole
sandcastles and his classic series of pub postcards that does it.
Quite why Jeepster had to use him to publicize their own deranged
paranoid views is beyond me. Couldn't they do it themselves? Or were
they afraid of alienating the "consolidated fanbase"? If this is
someone's idea of becoming the Berry Gordy of the 21st century, I
think one or two basic ingredients are missing.

Someone mentioned that FunkySeb looks like Doctor Who. I've never seen
him, but I'm absofuckinglootely positive that he looks like Mitch
Mitchell on the back cover of the booklet to the Jimi Hendrix
Experience BBC Sssions CD. In other words, Harpo Marx on bad acid. Go
on, check it out. Otherwise my fantastic joke will be left in limbo
for all eternity.

Jordi was damn right! I was very angry about being left off the
alleged SOS list. In case it's not too late, I'd just like to make my
opinions public - list traffic restricted to 25 mph, random drug
testing and no messages from the record company that are ploughing so
much time and effort into removing us from the equation. Or we'll tell
the BPI.

Apparently, Metallica weren't allowed to call their first album "Metal
Up Your Ass". Quite right too. I hope B&s call their next axe-weilding
album "Empty Smartie Tube Up Your Bum" or "Teddy Bear Filling Under
Your Foreskin". That last one might be a bit difficult to explain
away, eh chaps?

Last but not least, an action replay of one of the highlights of my
life so far:

Pam, who's been in groups and stuff, wrote:

seen "the odessa file"? I just watched it on tv a coupla weeks ago. it
was on in the middle of the night, possibly adding unnecessary spooky
effect to the fact that john voigt's lovable rogue spyguy character is
named peter miller. I can't get my head around it, in my sexy dream
about mr. miller just days before that, he wasn't a blonde at all. not
natural one, I mean.

My mouth is opening and closing, but no sound is coming out.

Yours faithfully,

Sister Disco