Sinister: they're only songs

Jan Imgrund jimgrund at xxx.fr
Mon May 24 12:38:21 BST 1999

Hello SinisterInes,
(that's the original German way of writing sinisters and
sinisterines: a capital in the middle of the word! It was invented by
some politically correct students and it's called a Binnenmajuskel..
I love this word: sounds like something saucy but isn't ... you
surely know that Germany is the capital of Capitals, with the most-
tortured SHIFT-keys in the world.)

but that was not my point. My point was to inform you that my
new&fancy tindersticks site has just gone online at
http://perso.club-internet.fr/jimgrund/tinderpage/tinder.html
Knowing that there are more than a few fans on this list, you might
want to take a look.

two posts in two days... something's wrong with me right now...

Regards,
J at n

The Dark Site of the Moon:
 http://perso.club-internet.fr/jimgrund/index.html

"We're ugly, but we have the music" - L. Cohen