Sinister: Funny

Keith Watson k.watson at xxx.uk
Mon May 24 15:15:25 BST 1999

Aye Peter, as I remember Seb does look like Mitch Mitchell, kind of with
longer hair, as in the Band of Gyppos period Hendrix. I can't bring myself
to dislike Seb purely because basically he's been misled - so that renders
him not responsible for his actions really. If what he said was true, one
would've applauded his actions, it's just that it was a load of bollocks -
it's where he got all this "information"  that worries me. From my
perspective you're welcome back any time you like Seb.

    Anyway, glad to see virtually no-one took all that list stuff seriously.
Bloody ridiculous really, I mean, if I could have a go at controlling the
list, then surely I'd make it mandatory to like the 70's WHO.

    Have to agree though, all of this does seem spurred on by the evil
machinations of a certain individual who seems intent on destroying the
sinister list cause he can't be the leader, bit sad really.

I've just been looking at a WHO list, and there's a top post where someone
goes "Happy Birthday Pete! You are one!" (referring to the WHO song "I'm
One"), and someone's followed it up going "Hmmm... I thought he was in his
fifties.

    In any case... Ailsa has floated the idea of a meet up in Glasgow this
Saturday, so if any of you lot fancy coming along, give me a shout, we
haven't quite worked out where it's going to be yet, but I'm sure we will.
It should be a good laugh, they normally are. Naturally everyone's invited
even if you are shy, or don't like the 70's WHO.

    It just occurred to me about the 70's WHO, people have a problem with
them not really cause of the music, but in 1969, suddenly the WHO changed
from wearing highly stylish suits, and P!O!P! art clothing, to the following
:

    Roger Daltrey - dressed up as a red indian
    Pete Townshend - started wearing a boiler suit
    John Entwistle - most ridiculously of them all started dressing up as a
skeleton! Fact!
    Keith Moon - Good old Mooney stuck to lovely white T-shirts.

I can understand how this might put people off.

Nice to see Rodd-Job back on the jobbb, keep it up rodddders!

Take care,
  Keith.