Sinister: papas fritas

Francis Lovely franzmoz at xxx.com
Mon May 24 16:58:11 BST 1999

I know that it may sound silly after all those "important" matters discussed
on the list. But I'm just wondering if anyone knows something about Papas
Fritas, an american band whose first album was out in 1995.
I found it in Notting Hill for only two pounds and it is really good. Pop
played by an american band. Something like the best songs by "Drop
Nineteens". I mean, it was worth the two pound. And even more. But I don't
know nothing about the band. Can anyone help me?
Love, Francesco.