Sinister: nevermind this load of bollocks...

Kimberly Rehak rehakk at xxx.edu
Mon May 24 17:17:52 BST 1999

well, the boss is away again, YES!  she's sick: HORRAY!  i hope i never
have to be a boss because i don't really want people to get happy when i'm
feeling ill.  all i want if for people to like me, darn it.  that's all i
ask, really...

neener neener, that's not all i am asking, really!  i really want to know
is how
much is a good price for a used drum set?  because if you see (well
read)...i want to teach myself how to play.  and then i'm going to join
my friends marie and cece deville in an all girl punk-rock band
because, as you all well know, there has never been one of those
before.  (a joke) but i thought: "maybe someone could help me out.  why
not
ask?"  i kid you not, i a ctually said that.

it's a lovely raining day outside.  it took me all morning to read the
weekend and this morning mailings from the world of sinister.  well, i do
read a bit slow but the fact it took me 2.5  hours to read them all is
mostly the fault of my sloooooooooooooooooow puter/email server.  hmmm,
just got booted off again.  i love machines.  especially those wanking
ones!

i'm wearing all black to work today.  well, actually my pants have faded
to a dirty gray color.  i've got my doc martin black boots on, black shirt
(question: if you have two fo the exact same shirts but  wear them both
constantly does that matter or am i still considered a consumerist pig?)
but my pants are tight and tend to taper in the ankles, real punk rock.
i even watched sid and nancy (awful awful) last night and brought in the
sex pistols to work today (the cd, not any actual members,--damn! rotten's
so dreamy) and i'm pretty sure my marie is off to the pleasant hills
library reading the copy of rotten.  that is, if she found it with my
directions.  i guess monday for me is I WISH I WERE PUNK ROCK DAY.

because you know, i'm going to repierce my nose, dye my hair that flaming
red color i've been dying to do, buy some spikes (i already have the
leopard prints taking care of).  anyway, the point i'm trying to get to (
i DO have one, i think) is that, i HATE it when people group things
together.  just because i dress a certain way doesn't mean that i have to
BE a certain way.  see, my mum's convinced that i'm "punk rock" whenalli
have is my pistols, the clash, and a tape of screeching weasel that a
friend made for me.  ggrrrrr...i wish that everyone could peacefully
coexist with everyon, doing their own thing, etc.  the goth thread kind of
reminded me of this.  i mean, i understand that goths tend to dress a
certain way, etc.  but last friday there was "goth night" at the club i
went to a show at.  and i was tempted to stay.  goths are people, punks
are people, hipsters are people, tweebees are fucking people.  i just wish
that we could all be people before wer were a distinction.

does this make any sense?  just be yourself and i'll love you for it.

now i'm going to go before my puter logs me of f again.

plus, it's time for a cigarette and lunch.  yum!

toodle-oo,
KIMberly
	xx

and anyone who is bored: icq# 39133492