Sinister: milestones, bunny carnage, and nick drake

Archel rap101 at xxx.uk
Mon May 24 22:42:22 BST 1999

i return, a sadder and a wiser (and a more prone to qutoing Coleridge)
girl.  degree is over.  life is, allegedly, beginning.  i find this
mildly distressing, but i don't suppose i'll get much sympathy from
those of you who have worked for a living for years.  i discount pop
stars of course.

the people who are disturbed by rabbits would have been delighted by
Two Fat Ladies tonight - they minced up some bunny legs and then
flattened some bunny fillets and made a big sandwich thing out of the
resulting mess.  i'm not squeamish but: yuck.

i'm quite excited at the moment by the prospect of the only
potentially decent bit of entertainment for decades coming to York.
(terrorvision are playing at my graduation ball but i think they're
silly.) on sunday the lovely venue Fibbers is hosting a Nick Drake
tribute night, which could be hideous and could be great (i think
there has been one somewhere else recently - same people?). i'm going
anyway, and if anyone thinks they'd like to come too then that would
be splendid.  come on northeners (and intrepid southeners, for that
matter), i know you're out there. mail me for details/tickets.

i got my long-awaited b&s badges in the post a few days ago.  now
trying to work out how to adorn myself and my accessories with them
without looking like a try-hard teenager.

fully expecting a stroke at the age of 24, archel xxx

Rachel Playforth		do something pretty while you can
				don't be afraid
rap101 at york.ac.uk		skating a pirouette on ice is cool

http://members.tripod.com/~RPlayforth/welcome.htm