Sinister: Christs Sake!

Elish Hope ehope at xxx.com
Mon May 24 23:04:13 BST 1999

Pardon the french - but MY GOODNESS!!!

If in fact the said 'rumor' of John Bloody Irving being on the Sinister list
is true I find it hilarious that anyone would have dreams about Stuart
Murdoch.  Not that I would wish to mock anyone about their dreams of Stu -
but COME ONE people!!! We could very well be in the cyber-presence of TRUE
LITERARY TALENT!!!

Holy Cow! Or as Shaggy would put it Zoinks!

Now that gives me something to dream about!

Mr. Irving, if you are really there,  it is an honor to scribe my
meaningless opinions before your very eye's.  I have enjoyed many of your
books and well..... I am humbled.

And if you're not there, I guess everyone can go back to dreaming about good
'Ol Stu-pots.  Ofcourse, Stu's writing has a lot more in common with JD
Salinger... any rumors of him being on the list?:)

Snoggs,

elle