Sinister: Bi now, gay later

Anne Ward A.Ward at xxx.uk
Tue May 25 11:03:16 BST 1999

Hello All

This has v. little B&S content so apologies in advance. Can any of you
lovely Sinisterines who are either in Japan, from Japan or have been to
Japan please get in touch with me. I'm going there later in the year and
need some travel tips.

Apart from that, Elisabeth said:
B & S content -- I'm temping at a, umm, certain telly program where people
impersonate famous singers, and out of the 5000 applications I've slogged
through so far, NO ONE has written in offering to be Stuart M. or even
Stephen Pastel. So come on, call for an application form for Stars in their
Eyes and let's see if we can't have better 'indie' representation than Simon
Fowler from Ocean Colour Scene!

Elisabeth, can I be Sarah Martin, cos I can't play the recorder either.
Boom! Boom!

BTW, the student mag here has a B&S pin up on the back of this month's
issue. Only, in an hilarious stylee it's a picture of the *real* B&S i.e.
wee boy, big dog. Arf arf.

Love
Anne
xxx