Sinister: The Truffle Club

Sleeka Sounds sleeka_sounds at xxx.com
Tue May 25 14:32:12 BST 1999

Hello!

Jarkko said this:
>Like clapping your hands for 30 min because it sounds dirty

And I've been baffled all day long.   I've even tried clapping my own hands
and checking the boys to see if anyone's aroused.  Not a sniff.

Ailsa, regarding the Glasgow meet up on Saturday -  I'm a bit of a fearty
when it comes to being in Glasgow on Rangers/Celtic Cup Final days.  Please
can we meet in the west end, so that it's not as scary as the city centre?
I don't want to be martyred for a cause I don't believe in.  Nyah, I'm a
fearty.

Do you remember Struan's turgid Saxophone solo squeak at Bowlie?  That was
my fault because I remotely wanked him off just as he was about to play.
Sorry everyone.

My singing partner Petula:
>out of the 5000 applications I've slogged
>through so far, NO ONE has written in offering to be Stuart M. or even
>Stephen Pastel.

What a fantastic job!  Stars in Their Eyes is my favourite program ever, and
Mathew Kelly is a presenter virtuoso of the highest order!   My favourite
bit is when they are waiting to hear who has won, and they're all in the
little room at the back, dressed up as their pop idols and looking like
total tools.  Brilliant.  Now, as for the Stephen Pastel, did you see it the
other week when someone was doing Neil Finn out of Crowded House? He was a
dead ringer for Stephen 'Peasle' Pastel, he played the guitar the same way
and had the same hair and everything. It was funny, so funny in fact Miss
Julia taped it.  I think I'll take a photo of the telly and scan it in so
that you can all see him too.

Mark C:
>I love the drone, I love the way the most uncompromising harmonies are
> >created and make a mood unlike any other

Mark, you should check out Greek Pipe Folk music.  It's even more
uncompromising, and creates a mood more unlike any other.  I accidentally
bought a compilation of Greek Folk Music, expecting a bazouki fest, like
Zorba the Greek.  Instead I got a lot of waily high pitched bagpipe shite
with no discernible melody or rhythm.  A drum occasionally sounded in the
background.  I would give it to you, but I already conned Honey into
swapping it for Money Mark.  Or did he con me?

Mistopher Chris