Sinister: feeling important

M223CMellan M223CMellan at xxx.uk
Tue May 25 15:34:20 BST 1999

Well..... Um.... the clouds are certainly heavy tonight....... oppresive
eventide. Why did hemmingway and kerouak write in a seemingly rambling
monologue? Stumbles the hell out of me. where is the list crush page? vote
for the baby, you know it makes sense. If 5 people vote for me I'll mail my
photo to the list. Or is this a no no, honey? Also, please stop the SoS
talk, and let's all get back to being happy.
Shy.. bullied...thats me.

"don't shoot, please, friends" I cried as the punched me in the face for 7
long years. It stopped when I reached 6 feet.

bye trala
baby chris
CRYSTALBALLS