Sinister: All the best boys are taken, all the best girls are staying inside

Robert Foster untitled at xxx.com
Tue May 25 15:58:29 BST 1999

hELLO,oops, Hello, that'll teach me to use the shift key.  Um, I'm going in
hospital today to have a little operation.  Do you know what would cheer me
up.  Well, what you all can do to allay my fears is to vote for me on the
list crush thing, I've already put my name down so all you have to do is
vote.  This is where you need to go, as if it wasn't in your favourites
folder.  (http://listcrush.future.easyspace.com).

ah, just as I was writing my message my I had to go, so I saved it and now
I'm back from the hospital.  The doctor pulled my toe nail off because I
dropped a large rock on it and the nail smashed.  It hurts like hell.  The
doctor said that I should put my feet up but I'm at my computer writing to
you, aren't I brave.  The anaesthetic should wear off soon and I'll be in
real pain.  So please vote for me - god, I feel like William Hague, he's
tried to get on to the list crush too, but he was rejected.  ffflip!

Bye for now...

PS, I've got to use a walking stick to help me get to places.  But it's
only for a few days.