Sinister: Do something pretty while you can...

Francis Lovely franzmoz at xxx.com
Tue May 25 16:39:32 BST 1999

Another useless message from me (the second in two days...).
I would only thank everybody who replied me about my question on Papas
Fritas. I received ten e-mails on this band. Everyone was really helpful.
But, because I don't have enough time to reply to everyone, I will use the
list to do it.
BTW, J.Irving is one of my favourite writer. I don't know the names of his
novels in english, but I liked very much most of them.
And why everyone thinks that JD Salinger is a perv?
I've read all of his novels and it only seems to me that he's a genius
writer.
But maybe this is a perversion. I dunno.
Love, Francesco.